Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||19 September 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A razor sharp ring of obsidian.|
|Exchange||292 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
TokTz-xil-ul (or Obsidian throwing rings) are a Ranged weapon used by the TzHaar, most notably the TzHaar-Xil. They cost around 375 Tokkul per throwing ring, and require level 60 Ranged to use.
These have the same stats as dragon throwing axes and dragon javelins, although they lack an off-hand variant. Toktz-xil-ul are often cheaper than dragon throwing weapons, are arguably easier to acquire, and do not have a quest requirement to use. The Ava's attractor and its upgrades will collect Toktz-xil-ul.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|TokHaar-Xil Fight Cauldron||119||100||Rare|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now). For a full list, see here. For help, see the FAQ.
|TzHaar-Hur-Tel's Equipment Store||TzHaar City||375||Tokkul||10|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Throwing axes|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Detailed[edit | edit source]
Equipped[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Toktz-xil-ul is based on the chakram, a circular throwing weapon with sharp outer edges that originated in India.
- While using abilities with this, the animations are those of a crossbow, even though this is a thrown weapon.
Main hand thrown weapons
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Stackable items
- Tradeable items
- Tier 60 equipment
- Main hand slot items
- Ranged weapons
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Blade parts
- Items that disassemble into Plated parts
- Items that disassemble into Sharp components
- Items that disassemble into Swift components
- Disassemble category/throwing axes
- Obsidian weapons