Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||26 November 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|A small uncooked fish.|
|Exchange||371 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A raw minnow is a small fish that can be caught in a lake in western Ashdale or during the Davendale Tutorial in a designated fishing spot. Catching it awards 12 Fishing experience. Cooking it on a fire or a range will turn it into a cooked minnow, granting 15 Cooking experience.
Fishing[edit | edit source]
Catching[edit | edit source]
|Fishing XP||12 XP|
|Equipment XP||1.416 XP|
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Ashdale||Ashdale||1||None||Show on map|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Minnow (fishing spot)||1||1||Always|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
22 February 2021 (
- Minnow and raw minnow are now tradeable and present on the Grand Exchange.
- Grand Exchange items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food