This article is about the skilling pet. For other uses, see Bubble
Bubbles is the skilling pet obtainable from Fishing. It is unlocked by using Bubbles pet, which can be obtained by normal and Barbarian Fishing around Gielinor, which includes fishing in the Arc, at the Prifddinas Waterfall, at the Deep Sea Fishing hub (including swarm fishing), in Menaphos, and at the Summer Beach Party.
- The pet's name is a reference to the character Bubbles from Finding Nemo.
- Bubbles bears a resemblance to a divine rocktail bubble, the highest level fishing bubble obtainable through Divination.
- The second conversation is a reference to the character Dory from the aforementioned film, who suffers from short-term memory loss.
- During the first conversation, the player says "So a wizard did it!" when Bubbles is explaining the origin of her bubble. This is a reference to a phrase from The Simpsons.
- Bubbles can also be obtained on Miscellania while fishing lobsters for approval.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with Bubbles the fishing pet appearing as a blue box in java.