Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Whale's Maw, Temple of Aminishi|
|Examine||I'm not going to be able to catch these.|
|Object ID||103925, 103926, 103927|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Temple of Aminishi||46||Maplink|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In one of the Learning from Fish voyages, the Whaler tries to catch invisible salmon in Kei Pi to hone his techniques. This is the first mention of invisible salmon, released with the player-owned port on 11 December 2012.
- Salmon Ella, a castaway, claims to have found the "legendary" invisible salmon on Agar Atoll, although none can be seen there.
- Salmon Max believes the fish to be an old wife's tale.
- They look very similar to the fish seen near Hendrik on Ashdale.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Learning from Fish, RuneScape. "The Whaler believes that there's much to be learned from the invisible salmon of Kei Pi by trying to catch them. Help the Whaler hone his techniques."
- ^ Salmon Ella, RuneScape. "We've found them! We've finally found them. The legendary invisible salmon! I'm just waiting for Max to come back with a net and some bait, and then we can make our fortune!"
- ^ Salmon Max (fish merchant), RuneScape.
- Salmon Max (fish merchant): That woman? She's a nutter. Wouldn't stop raving about invisible salmon. I only dated her for a month, but she's convinced I married her. I'd stay well clear of her. She doesn't have both oars in the water. Terrible cook too.
- Player: So they're not real?
- Salmon Max (fish merchant): Invisible salmon? What do you think? They're nothing but an old wife's tale.