|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|The notion of making something better, in essential form.|
|Orbs and books, potions, glass, jewellery, food, herbs|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
An easy AFK method of obtaining these components is by fishing in the Menaphos Port District. The Raw Desert Sole only has a 42.8% junk chance and gives crafted parts, living components and healthy components but must have level 52 fishing to catch. Once a player has level 60 fishing they begin catching Raw catfish which has a 34.0% junk chance with the same component breakdown. Once a player has level 72 Fishing they begin catching Raw beltfish which has a 20.8% junk chance. This method will train fishing, gain much needed parts such as crafted parts and enhancing components as well as gaining Reputation in Menaphos. Alternatively, once the bank deposit box has been unlocked in the Port District players can bank the fish to disassemble later with full inventories.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Enhancing
- Decoration artefacts (Cost analysis calculator)
- Defender pieces
- Faceted glass items (Cost analysis calculator)
- Food and herbs (Cost analysis calculator)
- Gizmos and relics
- Glass items (Cost analysis calculator)
- Herbed incense sticks (Cost analysis calculator)
- Jewellery (Cost analysis calculator)
- Magic off-hand weapons (Cost analysis calculator)
- Magical artefacts (Cost analysis calculator)
- Potions and flasks (Cost analysis calculator)
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Devices[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .