This article is about the raw version. For the cooked version, see Sea turtle
Raw sea turtle can be fished by members who have at least level 79 Fishing and can be cooked by members with at least level 82 Cooking. Cooked sea turtles heal between 220 and 2050 Life points depending on Constitution level. They can be received as a potential reward during the Fishing Trawler minigame, giving 38 Fishing experience per catch. Players can also catch sea turtles at the Deep Sea Fishing hub by attracting them to a magical fishing spot with sea turtle bait, granting 240 Fishing experience, or through swarm fishing. Each piece of bait allows the player to catch up to 50 sea turtles before another piece of bait must be used to attract them back. 211.3 Cooking experience is granted for successfully cooking a sea turtle.
Fossegrimen will accept a raw sea turtle to enchant a Lyre with 4 charges, or 6 charges while wearing Fremennik sea boots. Interestingly, it is one teleport charge more than enchanting with a Manta ray.
With level 99 Cooking and Cooking gauntlets, players still burn roughly one out of every four sea turtles. However, with level 99 Cooking using the Cooking cape perk, players can avoid burning them altogether.
[view] • [talk]
Raw sea turtle
|29.2 XP||-||4 (2.4s) / 0 (0s) [r 1]||1,483|
| Divination level||82|
| Members only|
- ^ When creating a single item
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- New transmutations added to game with Divination skill updates.
- Raw sea turtles and their cooked and burnt counterparts were given a graphical update on 5 March 2018. The same update also allowed them to be caught through Deep Sea Fishing, thus making them obtainable in Ironman Mode.
- Using a raw sea turtle on a fishing spot to complete the achievement Catch and Release causes players to receive the message: A turtle has made it to the water! Kind of. This is a reference to World of Warcraft.