This article is about the raw version. For the cooked version, see Manta ray
Raw manta ray is a members-only fish that requires level 81 Fishing to obtain. They can be received as a potential reward during the Fishing Trawler minigame. Players can also catch manta rays at the Deep Sea Fishing hub by attracting them to a magical fishing spot with manta ray bait, granting 200 Fishing experience, or through swarm fishing. Each piece of bait allows the player to catch up to 50 manta rays before another piece of bait must be used to attract them back.
Players can cook manta rays at level 91 Cooking, although there is a very high burn rate even up until level 99. However, players can prevent them from burning altogether at level 99 by wearing a Cooking cape.
Raw manta rays are used in Big Game Hunter to attract bagrada rex on Anachronia.
The non-ironman variant of Catching Some Rays, an elite Ardougne achievement, requires a manta ray to be fished on the trawler. Boosts can be used to achieve this.
[view] • [talk]
Raw manta ray
|31.3 XP||-||4 (2.4s) / 0 (0s) [recipe 1]||3,172|
| Divination level||93|
| Members only|
- ^ When creating a single item
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- New transmutations added to game with Divination skill updates.