A swordchick is a hybrid of a chicken and a swordfish. Players can create swordchicks in Creature Creation, in the basement dungeon of the Tower of Life building once they complete the Tower of Life quest.
A swordchick is created by using a raw chicken and a raw swordfish on the swordchick altar of life in the dungeon and then activating the altar. The swordchick altar is in the south-west corner of the Creature Creation dungeon. The Homunculus in the dungeon then creates the monster, which appears near the altar and will attack the player.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 November 2012 (Update):
- Swordchicks can once again be attacked.
- The swordchick is the only monster in Creature Creation that drops an item (feathers) in addition to bones, satchels, tea flasks, and one of the ingredients required to make the creature.
- Killing a swordchick is one of the medium Ardougne achievements.