This article is about the raw version. For the cooked version, see Monkfish
Raw monkfish are members-only fish that can be caught at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony with a small fishing net with at least level 62 Fishing, granting 120 Fishing experience points per fish. The colony may only be accessed upon completion of the Swan Song quest.
Members can cook the raw monkfish at level 62 Cooking, and gain 150 experience if they are successful in doing so. Players cooking on a range will stop burning at level 90, or 87 with cooking gauntlets. If cooking on a fire, the levels are 92 and 90 respectively. Cooking monkfish gives approximately 140,000 experience per hour at level 90 with gauntlets.
[view] • [talk]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- Raw monkfish now required 62 cooking to cook and not 64.
- Monkfish can only be caught at the far north-west of currently known Gielinor. In real life, monkfish can only be found in the northern Atlantic Ocean, which is also the most north-western waters by the perspective of the most common version of the world map, in which Europe features at the centre.