This article is about the raw version. For the cooked version, see Cavefish
Raw cavefish are a type of fish that can be caught from cavefish shoals, found in the Living Rock Caverns underneath the Dwarven Mine, or in the Warforge with level 83 Archaeology (or 81 with a cup of soil tea). Players need 85 Fishing to catch raw cavefish, yielding 300 experience. Players need a fishing rod and normal fishing bait to catch cavefish. 88 Cooking is required to cook them, producing cavefish.
Players who wish to catch cavefish should beware of the high level monsters in the area. Fishing with other players can be safer for an individual by spreading the creatures' attacks out amongst the group. The official world for fishing in the Living Rock Caverns is world 83. Any of the shark outfits or the magic golem outfit can be worn to remove aggression from the living rock creatures.
[view] • [talk]
|31.5 XP||-||4 (2.4s) / 0 (0s) [recipe 1]||2,742|
| Divination level||87|
| Members only|
|Raw sea turtle||3||1,828||5,484|
- ^ When creating a single item
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- New transmutations added to game with Divination skill updates.
- In-game cavefish are yellow with black stripes and have eyes; and they turn pink when cooked. Real world cavefish, however, are pink when alive, have no stripes and no eyes (thus they are also called blindfish).