|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||204 coins (info)|
|I should try cooking this.|
|FAQ • doc|
Raw shrimps are, with a required Fishing level 1, the first fish that players can catch by using the small net on a net-fishing location. They give 10 experience when caught. They can be cooked at Cooking level 1 to create Shrimps. Raw shrimp can be used as a source of food for a growing kitten, but not cooked shrimp.
Catching[edit | edit source]
|Tool||Small fishing net|
|Fishing XP||10 XP|
|Equipment XP||1.18 XP|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|River troll||Not Available||Unknown||Unknown|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|'Two Feet' Charley's Fish Shop||Mos Le'Harmless||6||Coins||10|
|Gerrant's Fishy Business||Port Sarim||6||Coins||0|
|Harry's Fishing Shop||Catherby||6||Coins||0|
|Lumbridge Fishing Supplies||Lumbridge||6||Coins||0|
Fishing locations[edit | edit source]
There are 11 locations where shrimps may be caught.
- Draynor Village: To the south of the bank.
- Thurgo's Peninsula: Southwest corner of Port Sarim, located between the church and near Thurgo's shack.
- Karamja: Dock at Musa Point protruding from the Banana plantation.
- Lumbridge Swamp: East coast of the swamp, south of the graveyard.
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond.
- Catherby (Members): On the beach to the East, near Taverley.
- Entrana (Members): Platform near the boat.
- Feldip Hills (Members): West of the hunter area near the Jungle Strykewyrms.
- Barbarian Outpost (Members): West coast of the peninsula.
- Fishing Platform (Members): Surrounding the platform.
- Tai Bwo Wannai Village: In the lake south of the village; this is primarily a location to catch raw karambwanji, but shrimps are also rarely caught.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|