|Release||17 March 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||24,000 coins|
|Low alch||16,000 coins|
|The favoured weapon of Bandos.|
|Exchange||20,022 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The granite mace is a weapon that requires level 55 Strength and Attack and acts as protection from Bandosian minions in the God Wars Dungeon. In an idle stance, the mace is held on the uppermost part of the handle, similar to a maul.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a special attack. Similar to the granite maul this special attack would cause an extra attack to be done instantly with no other effects. Contrary to popular belief the special attack did not deal increased damage. Due to the limited benefits of its special attack the granite mace was one of only a handful of items whose special attack could be repeated instantly as it only consumed 50% of the special attack bar with each use.
- Shortly before the Evolution of Combat using the special attack of the granite mace to initiate combat with enemy produced a message stating that since the only function of the special attack was to strike quicker using it as the first strike in battle produced no effects and was essentially a waste of the special attack bar (paraphrased). A similar message occurred when a player used the granite maul to initiate combat.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 4 February 2014 (Update):
- The granite mace now has stats befitting a level 55 weapon, up from level 40.
- patch 5 February 2013 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Having this equipped in the God Wars Dungeon will prevent followers of Bandos from automatically attacking you.
- This mace looks similar to that wielded by the Dungeoneering boss Rammernaut.
- This mace resembles the one wielded by Lord Sauron in The Lord of The Rings.
|Part 5 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|
Main hand crush weapons