|Release||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wield, Check charges|
|High alch||500,000 coins|
|Low alch||333,333 coins|
|A mace created using kalphite body parts.|
|Exchange||35,415,987 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The drygore mace is a rare drop from the Kalphite King. It requires level 90 Attack to wield and is the strongest mace in RuneScape. The mace will degrade after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 per hit, giving a minimum time of 5 hours of combat).
Alternative methods of repair are listed below.
Together with the drygore longsword and the drygore rapier, the drygore mace is amongst the strongest weapons to be found in-game in terms of damage per second, outside of Daemonheim. Upon death from a PvP activity, drygore weaponry will completely degrade before being dropped.
When received with CoinShare active, the Drygore mace will be dropped as 120 Drygore mace shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The Drygore mace at most, costs 3,000,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 750,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
With an NPC[edit source]
These less preferred methods cost more as they do not consider one's Smithing level for a repair discount.
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
Alternate methods[edit source]
These preferred methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
- An armour stand in a player-owned house
- A whetstone device which can be used anywhere
- The Item Repair ability on a legendary pet can be used once per hour
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Usage cost[edit | edit source]
|Description||Repair NPC, armour stand, whetstone||Backpack|
|Full repair items||3,000,000 × Coins[uc 1]||10,000 × Chitin scraps|
|Total GE Price||3,000k||760k|
|Average rate[uc 2]||180k||45,600|
|High rate[uc 3]||360k||91,200|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||600k||152k|
Dyed[edit | edit source]
Once the dye is applied, the Drygore mace becomes permanently untradeable.
|Item||Drygore mace (Barrows)||Drygore mace (shadow)||Drygore mace (Third Age)||Drygore mace (blood)||Drygore mace (ice)|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Kalphite King||2500||1||1/256[dr 1]|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Comparison with other melee weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||Always|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- Broken main hand drygore maces no longer appear in the off-hand position.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the release of the Dragon rider body and amulet, the drygore mace had the highest Prayer bonus of any item.
- Despite being a mace, its sound effects for using Fury are those of a non-crushing weapon.
Main hand crush weapons