|Release||1 December 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||400 coins|
|Low alch||267 coins|
|An adamant warhammer.|
|Exchange||17,129 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An adamant warhammer is a tier 40 melee main-hand weapon. It requires level 40 Attack to wield.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 2 adamant bars, requiring 1,000 progress to complete, granting a total of 340 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an adamant warhammer + 1 with another 2 bars.
|Adamant warhammer + 1||41||648||610.9||2||4|
|Adamant warhammer + 2||42||668||625.8||4||8|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|340 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||17,129|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Adamant warhammer + 1||7,378|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Skulgrimen's Battle Gear||Rellekka||6,680||Coins||2|
|Warriors' Guild Armoury||1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Warriors' Guild||6,680||Coins||2|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like all other adamant weapons, the Adamant warhammer used to require 30 Attack to wield; this was changed to 40 Attack with the Evolution of Combat.
- Previously, the in-game name of the adamant warhammer was "adamant warhammer" and later as "addy warhammer". This was later changed because of many false bug reports about the misspelling. When the name of the adamant warhammer was changed to "addy warhammer," it was likely due to the fact that the item took up too many characters in the previous game code. Jagex went with "addy" from the nickname players called adamant items.
Main hand crush weapons