For this item's upgraded variants, see +1
An adamant warhammer is a tier 40 melee main-hand weapon. It requires level 40 Attack to wield.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 2 adamant bars, requiring 1,000 progress to complete, granting a total of 340 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an adamant warhammer + 1 with another 2 bars.
|340 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||13,037|
| Smithing level||40|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Like all other adamant weapons, the Adamant warhammer used to require 30 Attack to wield; this was changed to 40 Attack with the Evolution of Combat.
- Previously, the in-game name of the adamant warhammer was "adamant warhammer" and later as "addy warhammer". This was later changed because of many false bug reports about the misspelling. When the name of the adamant warhammer was changed to "addy warhammer," it was likely due to the fact that the item took up too many characters in the previous game code. Jagex went with "addy" from the nickname players called adamant items.