|Release||24 April 2007 (Update)|
|Quest item||Another Slice of H.A.M.|
|It has ancient goblin symbols on it.|
|Exchange||1,652 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The ancient mace is a weapon that can be acquired during the Another Slice of H.A.M. quest and requires completion of the quest to wield. If lost it can be retrieved from the goblin archaeologist Tegdak for 1,000 coins, north-east of the Dorgesh-Kaan marketplace. The generals in Goblin Village will also sell the mace to players who lose it during the quest for 1,000 coins. The ancient mace has stats in between those of an iron mace and a steel mace.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
The ancient mace shares a special attack with its superior variant known as Favour of the War God. It hits through Protect from Melee dealing 40-200% ability damage. Successful attacks will drain the Prayer points of the opponent by 10% and increase your own by the same percentage, even if there is no points to drain. This special attack costs 100% adrenaline to perform. The special attack works against Sigmund in Dominion Tower.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 September 2014 (Update):
- An upgraded version of the ancient mace is now available as a drop from the statues in the Bandos throne room.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- Attacking a tormented demon with this weapon's special attack no longer does nothing.
- patch 3 March 2009 (Update):
- The special attack animation for the Ancient Goblin Mace has been adjusted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ancient mace cannot be alchemised. If the player attempts to cast Low Level Alchemy or High Level Alchemy on the mace, a game message pops up that says "The ancient artefact resists your magic."
Main hand crush weapons
|Part 3 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|