Patch Notes (11 December 2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 December 2012.
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 December 2012.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Some flickering issues in the Wizards' Tower have been fixed.
- A black texture no longer obscures the camera in the large Barrows crypt.
- Ectofunctus slime no longer appears to float.
- A crow in Draynor Market no longer glides around.
- Trying to stop resting in certain situations no longer causes the player to animate strangely.
- The RuneScape logo when logging in with Facebook is no longer stretched.
- Lumbridge Cellar has got it's creepyness back!
- You can no longer walk through a small section of wall in the goblin maze.
- An incorrect symbol had been misleading adventurers in the goblin maze. This has been corrected.
- A wall in the Warrior's Guild has been fixed.
- Height mapping around the lava in Clan Wars has been corrected.
- The cliffs south of Agility Pyramid have had some of their gaps filled in.
- Two pools of lava in the Wilderness have been made circular again.
- Height mapping around the Red Dragon Isle has been corrected.
- The furnace in Al Kharid (Zeke's house) is now shown on the map.
- The Ozan teleport has been sped up so that the player doesn't teleport when on screen.
- The size of the Brutal claws has been scaled down when sheathed to be in line with other sheathed claws.
- Fixed a stretching issue with male characters wearing ghostly hoods.
- Spiked ponytail haircuts on females no longer causes stretching from the face area.
- We have fixed a small lighting issue in the Brimhaven Dungeon.
- The Zamorakian spear is now held correctly when in combat.
- Inventory icons for steel weapons have been redone so they are no longer cut off.
- The Berserker Curse no longer displays the sap strength icon in the Skill Advance Guide.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Pickaxes are now crushing weapons instead of stabbing weapons to help players kill *TokTz-Ket-Dill / TokHaar-Ket-Dill creatures.
- The quest start requirements for Recruitment Drive & Jungle Potion have been updated to explain that the player needs to complete the new version of Death Plateau to continue.
- Player who have bought membership while still on trial membership will now be able to start Rune Memories.
- The special runes in Rune Memories can now be used on the beam as well as on Ariane to withdraw the souls.
- Some small changes have been made to the cutscenes at the end of Rune Mysteries to stop players getting stuck if their graphics settings are too high.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Soul Wars avatars can no longer become unkillable by raising their Slayer level with low health.
- Poisoning creatures in Barbarian Assault now has a greater effect.
- Some safe spots in the Barrows tombs have been removed.
- Players trapped in Flash Powder Factory corridors will no longer be kicked from the game.
- Fixed an issue with mixed-up Gravedigger fingerprints in a court case.
- The Dharok's set effect has been lowered.
- We've added studded leather boots and gloves to the Crafting interface.
- Players can now store the First Tower gear, the Scarecrow mask, Jester items, *Milestone capes and the Fake Beak in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- Teleporting using Sky Jump once again works on spellbook teleports.
- Hairstyles are now saved with customisation presets.
- A new light blue "preview" state on the customisation interface buttons has been created for when players are previewing outfits.
- Players can now recolour their TokHaar outfit to be black.
- Wicked hood, cape, robe top and legs now remember your recolours when you put them in the keepsake box. Also, you can now recolour them once they are in the box by going to Wizard Finix.
- Players can no longer wield two enhanced excaliburs by speaking to the Lady of the Lake with Excalibur equipped.
- Making a Saradomin brew awards 180xp again.
- Fishcakes are now correctly listed as requiring level 31 to make in the Make-X interface.
- The Make-X interface now correctly works when creating summoning scrolls.
- All variants of Cockatrice eggs are now recognised when making a summoning potion.
- Turoths no longer have incorrect stats.
- Dominion Tower gloves will now degrade correctly.
- It's no longer possible to walk into a pillar within the Tears of Guthix cave.
- Urns now require the correct rune to complete them.
- Attacking the wrong ghost in Daemonheim is now balanced to make it more difficult.
- The requirements for the granite mace have now been corrected on the Grand Exchange.
- Blue dragonhide trimmed/gold sets are now free-to-play.
- Banker Gnomes are now facing towards their customers.
- Removed a force-walk tile in the Tree Gnome Stronghold by the swamp.
- Players are no longer forced to move away from a rock to the south of Draynor.
- Stats have been added to the Fremennik helm.
- The Black Guard should no longer be aggressive to low level players.
- Corrected level requirement on mouseover information for enchanted splitbark helms.
- The Zanaris Agility shortcut now deals the appropriate damage if failed.
- The Third-Age mage robes now state the correct defence level requirements.
- Culinomancer's gloves 9 no longer change stats when dragonbone upgrade kit is applied to it.
- Players can no longer pick up the stick in the Werewolf Agility Course whilst squeezing through the pipe.
- The Charge Earth Orb spell now lists the correct level requirements.
- Players can no longer run over the Lumbridge Swamp water.
- Killing the first troll in the opening game sequence with no weapon equipped no longer disconnects the player.
- Players can no longer stand inside the Al Kharid bank flag poles.
- Implings no longer fly through the cliff in Al Kharid.
- Flattened some tiles near the Desert Strykewyrm area to stop drops from disappearing under the ground.
- The Runecrafting Guild map now works correctly when a talisman is used on it.
- Horned graahks can no longer be killed using familiars.
- Removed poisoned weapons from the loot tables for the Shade Burning activity.
- Eating white tree fruit no longer brings up 'null' in the chat box.
- Dagon'hai robes requirement has been updated in the Skill Advance Guide.
- The bank interface in Darkmeyer no longer closes if you are trying to deposit what you are wearing, while wearing Darkmeyer clothing.
- Players can now place their cannon in the middle of the Kalphite Guardian dungeon without being told there isn't enough space to setup there.
- Ganodermic gloves will now prevent damage when picking nettles.
- The tooltip for heim crab potatoes now states the correct healing amount.
- Made some corrections to the Report Abuse interface as some text and buttons were misaligned.
- The jousting lance now overrides Dungeoneering spears correctly.
- The dragon keepsake box is no longer listed as being dropped in the Wilderness.
- Recoloured versions of the robin hood hat no longer have an extra 40 Ranged requirement.
- Treasure trail sweets, toffee apples and sugar skulls now heal an appropriate amount of lifepoints.
- The Armadyl coif now counts as an Armadyl item in the God Wars dungeon.
- The Dwarf Multicannon no longer targets Clan Avatars in areas it shouldn't.
- Corrected the stats for the ankh.