H.A.M. guard (crazy)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||17 March 2009 (Update)|
|Examine||One of Sigmund's elite guards.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
A H.A.M. guard is a character encountered during The Chosen Commander quest, and is amongst those radical members of H.A.M. found in Sigmund's H.A.M. base north of East Ardougne.
He makes claims about unseen imps mocking him, likely caused by an unpleasant childhood experience he had when an imp stole his marbles while he was playing with his sister. This event eventually drove him to join H.A.M in order to prevent anyone from losing their possessions.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The idiom "losing one's marbles" typically refers to someone whom is going crazy or losing their mind, with a double entendre referencing the idiom when offering to find the guard's marbles as well as the confirmation of its loss by the player.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ H.A.M. guard, "The Chosen Commander", RuneScape. "Imps! They're everywhere...just out of sight. They're laughing at us!"
- ^ H.A.M. guard, "The Chosen Commander", RuneScape. "Yes! It was when I was ten. I was playing marbles with my sister, and then this monster just ran up and grabbed them! We chased after it, but it disappeared in a puff of smoke, taking my marbles with it!"
- ^ a b H.A.M. guard, "The Chosen Commander", RuneScape. "All I can do now is fight against monsters, so no one else needs to lose their marbles like I did."
- ^ Player character, "The Chosen Commander", RuneScape. "So, you've lost your marbles?"
- ^ H.A.M. guard, "The Chosen Commander", RuneScape. "Yes! I've completely lost my marbles!"
|Part 5 of the Cave Goblin quest series|