|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|The business end of something.|
|Hatchets, battleaxes, blunt weapons, pickaxes, wands, ammunition|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A popular source for obtaining head parts is through disassembling maces; typically adamant, rune, or white maces (the latter of which can be bought from Sir Vyvin in Falador Castle). Disassembling rubber blackjacks from Dodgy Dereck´s store in the thieving guild is another cheap but slow source.
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Head parts
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Head
- Arrows and arrowheads (Cost analysis calculator)
- Battleaxes (Cost analysis calculator)
- Blunt salvage (Cost analysis calculator)
- Bolts and bolt tips (Cost analysis calculator)
- Cannonballs (Cost analysis calculator)
- Elder rune pickaxes (Cost analysis calculator)
- Gizmos and relics
- Hatchets (Cost analysis calculator)
- Maces (Cost analysis calculator)
- Mauls (Cost analysis calculator)
- Pickaxes and mattocks (Cost analysis calculator)
- Wands (Cost analysis calculator)
- Warhammers (Cost analysis calculator)
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Devices[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Ancient tool gizmo shell||N/A|
|Auto disassembler mk. II||N/A|
|Monkey mind-control helmet||N/A|
|Tool gizmo shell||N/A|