A player using a sphere to teleport.
The Bandos throne room sphere can only be bought from Oldak after the end of The Chosen Commander for 2 law runes and 1 molten glass. It is a stackable item. When broken, the sphere will teleport you to the Bandos's throne room seen during the quest. However, some of the monsters will now be attackable once their rock form is clicked on.
When the sphere first became available after the completion of the quest, anyone attempting to break the sphere would receive a message saying, "Nothing interesting happens." However, this was quickly corrected.
This teleport sphere is one of the only two ways to access the throne, the other being via fairy ring with the code BLQ.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- Moving-over-distance spheres will now teleport you to a fixed location rather than random locations within an area.
- The dialogue for creating Moving-over-distance spheres with Oldak's right-click option has been significantly cut down.
- patch 14 December 2010 (Update):
- Goblin teleport spheres now look different in a player's inventory.