|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to get the equipment again.|
|High alch||180,000 coins|
|Low alch||120,000 coins|
|This item degrades in combat, and will turn to dust.|
|Exchange||185,754,512 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The normal version requires level 78 Attack and degrades for 100,000 charges of combat before disintegrating - it cannot be repaired. Additionally, using the weapon's special attack will drain 100 charges, or 0.1% of maximum charge. If a player dies without protecting this weapon and it was degraded, the weapon will instead turn into coins, which are based on the time used with the weapon before losing it, as with all PvP equipment.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
Statius's warhammer has a special attack, Smash, which requires 35% adrenaline to use and deals 83-208% ability damage and lowers your opponent's Defence level by 30%. It also applies a debuff that increases the target's Affinity values by 5 for one minute.
As such, the special attack is a better but more expensive version of Quake. If planning to use it for high level bossing, it should be upgraded into its superior version first for increased accuracy and damage. The superior version can also be augmented.
Using the special will remove 0.1% of the warhammer's maximum charge.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Chaos Elemental P2P||305||1||1/28800[dr 1]|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||10/131614[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||10/96407[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant demon||84||1||10/111231[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant dragon||126||1||10/90916[dr 1]|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||10/192814[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||10/217481[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||10/233937[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||10/255000[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||10/121856[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||10/153850[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||10/167756[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant imp||14||1||10/272731[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant knight||119||1||10/93500[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant ork||98||1||10/103037[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||10/161398[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||10/148682[dr 1]||N/A|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||10/140114[dr 1]||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 April 2017 (Update):
- patch 23 January 2017 (Update):
- Statius warhammer now drains 5 times less divine charge per special attack, making it last for around 1000 special attacks.
- patch 12 September 2016 (Update):
- Lowered the base hit-chance bonuses from Statius's Warhammer special attack from 10% to 5%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Bounty Hunter update, Statius's warhammer's special attack increased the target's affinity by 10 for 5 minutes.
- For a short time after the Bounty Hunter update, Statius's warhammer was in high demand. This was due to its highly effective special attack, which still used the old weapon degrading mechanic. As a result, each special would simply take out 1 charge out of its 100,000 charges, allowing the user to use the special attack for a very long time. This was not intended by Jagex and was quickly changed to its current degradation mechanic.
- Statius's warhammer is the only ancient warriors' item that gets a server-wide announcement.
|Corrupt dragon equipment|
|Ancient Warriors' equipment|
|Corrupt Ancient Warriors' equipment|
Main hand crush weapons