|Release||22 January 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||27,600 coins|
|Low alch||18,400 coins|
|A stone helmet.|
|Exchange||26,311 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The granite helm is a members-only piece of armour. To wear a Granite helmet, a player must have at least level 55 Strength and level 55 Defence. The helmet can be obtained from killing Terror dogs, or by trading with another player, or at the Grand Exchange. It has slightly better stats compared to a Rune full helm.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|55 , 55||55||Tank armour|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1.1%||PvP: 2.0625%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Terror dog||61; 65||1||2/512|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 September 2008 (Update):
- The range of items that one can lend to other players has been expanded. These include a small amount of newer Treasure Trail items as well as some old ones, dragon spears and most rune and granite armour and weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The granite helm looks slightly similar to the old version of a female's Armadyl helm. The Armadyl helm has now been upgraded to look different.
- Granite helms used to appear in the Adventurer's Log. After receiving a granite helm, the Adventurer's Log stated: "After killing a Terror dog, it dropped a granite helm."
- Granite helms were originally priced at 300,000 coins each as they were rare to obtain.