|Release||21 September 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can get a replacement from the Loyalty Shop.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|When woodcutting, 10% to not deplete the resource. When mining, +2% geode chance. Whe mining red or crystal sandstone, +10% chance to get double sandstone.|
|FAQ • doc|
This aura gives the following benefits:
- 10% chance to not deplete a resource when woodcutting.
- +2% geode chance when mining.
- 10% chance to give an additional red/crystal-flecked sandstone which does not contribute towards the daily limit.
It is activated for an hour and has a recharge time of three hours. Also, as with all auras, if the account using it is logged out while the aura is activated, the timer will continue to run.
The aura can only activate when the resource is about to be depleted. For example, consider a tree where each time a log is gained, there is a 20% chance that the tree is felled (depleted). When this check succeeds, the aura provides a 10% chance that the depletion will be ignored, and the tree will continue providing logs as if nothing happened. Mining rocks (and trees that provide just one log) simply provide an extra resource when the aura activates.
The aura can only trigger once per resource point, unless the user changes to another resource point.
Note that red sandstone and crystal-flecked sandstone effectively count as 50 (or 25) rocks in a row, so the effect can trigger multiple times without changing rock. Thus using the aura gives an average 11.11% increase to the amount of sandstone that can be mined each day.
Effective resources[edit | edit source]
The aura is effective on the following resources:
|Acadia tree||Achey tree||Arctic pine||Blisterwood tree|
|Crystal tree||Eucalyptus tree||Ivy||Tree|
|Magic tree||Mahogany tree||Maple tree||Oak tree|
|Teak tree||Willow tree||Yew tree|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The resourceful aura examine has been updated to correctly match what it does.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Mining and Smithing rework, the 10% chance not to deplete a resource also applied to mining.