Adamantite rocks are protruding rocks containing adamantite ore. A Mining level of 40 or higher is required to mine from these rocks, which are found in various mines.
While mining on Anachronia, a player may rarely obtain compacted stone or compacted clay, a resource used in upgrading the Anachronia base camp.
Adamantite rocks were updated in March 2011 with the Lumbridge Swamp graphical rework, however they weren't updated in other areas until the release of 2011 Easter event. They were updated again with the release of Mining and Smithing rework in January 2019.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Reduced level requirement to mine adamant to 40.
- Adamantite rocks have been graphically updated.
- 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Mining rocks and veins have been renamed using the respective ore names.
- update 19 April 2011 (Update):
- The graphical update to mining rocks released with the Lumbridge Swamp improvement has been applied across the rest of the game.
- update 15 March 2011 (Update):
- Adamantite rocks have been updated in Lumbridge Swamp.
- update 4 January 2001 (Update):
- Like all other mined rocks, they used to respawn at a rate indirectly proportional to the number of people in the rock's RuneScape world before the update on 13 March 2017.
- Prior to the Mining & Smithing rework, mining from them used to require 70 Mining.
- In the Eastern Lands, Adamantite is a rare resource.