|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Actions||Mine, Prospect, Examine|
|Examine||This rock contains copper.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
Mining[edit | edit source]
|Mining level||1||Critical hit chance|
|Stone spirit||Copper||Rockertunity multiplier|
|Durability||40||Double ore chance|
|Base ore||1||Geode chance|
|Varrock armour double chance||10%||15%|
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Desert Mining Camp||4||The Tourist Trap|
|Dwarven bronze mine||3||N/A|
|Lumbridge south-east mine||3||N/A|
|Tutorial Island mine||5||Tutorial Island (partial completion)|
|Varrock south-east mine||2||N/A|
|Varrock south-west mine||3||N/A|
|Warforge south tunnel mine||1||Out of the Crucible|
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE Price||High Alch|
|Copper stone spirit||1||1/10[d 1]||324||Not alchemisable|
|Sedimentary geode||1||Varies[d 2]||1||1|
|Deathspore arrow tips||Unknown||1/1000[d 3]||651||115|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Copper rocks were updated in March 2011 with the Lumbridge Swamp graphical rework, however they weren't updated in other areas until the release of 2011 Easter event. They were updated again with the release of Mining and Smithing rework in January 2019.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Copper rocks have been graphically updated.
- patch 28 January 2013 (Update):
- An unreachable copper ore node north of Al Kharid can now be mined.
31 January 2012 (
- Mining rocks and veins have been renamed using the respective ore names.
- update 19 April 2011 (Update):
- The graphical update to mining rocks released with the Lumbridge Swamp improvement has been applied across the rest of the game.
- update 15 March 2011 (Update):
- Copper rocks have been updated in Lumbridge Swamp.
- update 4 January 2001 (Update):
- Added to game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Copper ore, like all other mined rocks, used to respawn at a rate indirectly proportional to the number of people in the rock's RuneScape world before the update on 13 March 2017.