Surefooted is a tier 1 aura that can be bought from the Loyalty Programme Shop for 5,000 Membership Loyalty Points.
When this aura is activated, it lasts 20 minutes and does:
- Prevents the player from failing obstacles on an agility course.
- Player's run energy is kept at 100%.
It will not work in minigames, distractions and diversions or quests, nor will it work on the obstacles in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course or the saw blade obstacle and broken planks in the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
It is activated for 20 minutes and has a recharge time of 2 hours. Also, as with all auras, if the account using it is logged out while the aura is activated, the timer will continue to run.
Additionally, whilst activated, the player's run energy is kept at 100%.
|Cost to extend (50%)
||20 Vis wax
|Cost to extend (100%)
||40 Vis wax
|Prevents you from failing obstacles if you are on an agility course, and provides infinite run energy for the duration.
Before a higher tier can be bought, previous tiers must also be bought. For the total cost, a player must also keep the cumulative cost in mind. See the table below for more information.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- This aura now works correctly in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Area.
- The tier one version was released with the Loyalty Programme with a discount: it was on sale for 400 points instead of 5,000.