Harmony is a tier 1 aura that can be bought from the Loyalty Programme Shop for 5,000 Membership Loyalty Points. When using this aura, 3% of your prayer points will be restored per 500 Prayer experience gained, and it will also increase Prayer experience by 1%. Unlike most other functional auras, harmony has a cosmetic effect that gives players green wings on their back. The experience-boosting effect does not work for the Ectofuntus or prayer urns, but it does work for using bones on the gilded altar.
It is activated for 1 hour and has a cooldown time of 3 hours. Also, as with all auras, if the account using it is logged out while the aura is activated, the timer will continue to run out.
Harmony can be upgraded to greater harmony aura for another 12,000 Loyalty points.
Owning this aura also unlocks the Basic Harmony Wings.
|Cost to extend (50%)
||20 Vis wax
|Cost to extend (100%)
||40 Vis wax
|Gives your character glowing green wings and a 1% increase to Prayer XP. Also provides a 3% prayer point recovery each time the player gains 500 Prayer XP.
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- The description for Harmony aura in aura management now visually matches Salvation & Corruption auras.
- patch 16 March 2015 (Update):
- The 2.5% Prayer XP increase from Harmony auras will now affect XP gains of over 700XP.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The glowing eyes from the harmony aura should now be aligned correctly.
- Equipped weapons no longer disappear when the harmony aura is activated.