Material cache (demonhide)
|Material cache (demonhide)|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Dig site||Infernal Source Dig Site|
|Examine||An excavation full of archaeological materials.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Material caches (demonhide) are Archaeology material caches that can be found at the Infernal Source Dig Site in the The Harrowing north-east excavation site, and within the God Wars Dungeon in the far east of Zamorak's Fortress at the God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak's Fortress east excavation site.
When a demonhide cache is depleted, it takes 60 seconds for it to respawn.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak's Fortress east excavation site||Yes||4||
|Infernal Source - The Harrowing north-east excavation site||Yes||3|
Maps[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE Price||High Alch|
|Demonhide (m)||1||Always[d 1]||1,756||150|
|Fiery brimstone (m)||1||Common[d 2]||1,219||120|
|Tetracompass piece[d 4] (m)||1||1/1500[d 3]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (left) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (right) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (dial) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (needle) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Complete tome (m)||1||Varies[d 5]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
- ^ Only for successful excavations.
- ^ Only at the Infernal Source Dig Site.
- ^ Tetracompass pieces are always dropped in order: tetracompass piece (left), tetracompass piece (right), tetracompass piece (dial), tetracompass piece (needle).
- ^ One of the following items is dropped: Tetracompass piece (left), Tetracompass piece (right), Tetracompass piece (dial), Tetracompass piece (needle)
- ^ drop rate, where is the player's Archaeology level and is the level of the excavation spot. This is a lowest rate of 1/125000 up to approximately 1/1042.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):