Material caches (chaotic brimstone) are Archaeology material caches that can be found at the Infernal Source Dig Site at the Vestibule of Futility south excavation site and in the south-western part of the Daemonheim peninsula at the Daemonheim south-west excavation site.
The material cache in the Vestibule of Futility can be found near the entrance, next to the Virgo portal and the materials cart.
When a chaotic brimstone cache is depleted, it takes 60 seconds for it to respawn.
- ^ Only for successful excavations.
- ^ Only at the Infernal Source Dig Site.
- ^ Tetracompass pieces are always dropped in order: tetracompass piece (left), tetracompass piece (right), tetracompass piece (dial), tetracompass piece (needle).
- ^ One of the following items is dropped: tetracompass piece (left), tetracompass piece (right), tetracompass piece (dial), tetracompass piece (needle).
- ^ drop rate, where is the player's Archaeology level and is the level of the excavation spot. This is a lowest rate of up to approximately .
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!