Ancestor spirits is a tier three aura that can be bought from the Loyalty Programme Shop for 50,000 loyalty points. Upon activation, whenever the player takes damage in combat, there is a 5% chance for the player's "ancestors" to appear and injure the attacking foes in retaliation. When being damaged by several enemies simultaneously, multiple "ancestors" may appear upon a single activation to damage each one. The damage is based on the player's prayer level, dealing melee damage up to 2500% of prayer level. At level 99 prayer it deals up to 2475, but some damage modifiers affect this range. The aura will remain activated for 30 minutes and has a recharge time of 5 hours. This aura also works in PvP.
|Cost to extend (50%)
||5 Vis wax
|Cost to extend (100%)
||10 Vis wax
|When you are injured, there is a 5% chance that your ancestors will arrive to injure your foe in retaliation. Dealing damage up to 2500% of your prayer level.
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 October 2015 (Update):
- Now deals damage based on the style of the wielded main-hand weapon.
- patch 5 May 2015 (Update):
- The Ancestor Spirit aura has had its activation chance and damage increased.
- patch 1 July 2014 (Update):
- The Ancestral Spirits aura no longer prevents players from killing Agoroth.