An unstrung ruby amulet is made by using a gold bar on a furnace, while having a cut ruby and an amulet mould in the inventory.
Level 50 Crafting is required to make one, giving 85 experience. When used with a Ball of wool, it becomes a ruby amulet, giving 4 experience. The ruby amulet can also be strung using the lunar spell String Jewellery, giving 83 magic and 4 crafting experience.
The ruby amulet can than be enchanted into an Amulet of strength through the use of the Enchant Level 3 Jewellery spell, requiring 5 Fire runes, 1 Cosmic rune and level 49 magic. This gives 59 experience.
It cannot be used in any way until it is strung. This is the highest level item that can be made with a ruby. These amulets are somewhat popular amongst players using the String jewellery spell, as they can be purchased in bulk and the strung version sells well on the Grand Exchange.
Ruby amulet (unstrung)
|85 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||2,057|
| Crafting level||50|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 September 2016 (Update):
- The following items have been graphically updated:
- Gold to onyx rings and ring of slaying - regular, imbued & enchanted
- Brass, gold to dragonstone necklaces - regular & enchanted
- Gold to hydrix bracelets: regular & enchanted
- Gold to dragonstone amulets - regular & enchanted