This article is about the unstrung holy symbol of Saradomin. For the unstrung unholy symbol of Zamorak, see Unstrung emblem
Unstrung symbols are made by using a silver bar on a furnace while holding a holy mould. This requires level 16 Crafting and awards 50 Crafting experience per symbol. It takes approximately 51 seconds to convert a full inventory of silver bars into 28 unstrung symbols.
Unstrung symbols can be purchased for 200 coins at the Ardougne Silver Stall in East Ardougne or the Silver Cog Silver Stall in Keldagrim. Both stores also buy unstrung symbols for 60 coins.
Using a ball of wool on an unstrung symbol makes an unblessed symbol and provides 4 Crafting experience per symbol. Each ball of wool strings only a single symbol. Brother Jered in the Edgeville monastery can bless unblessed symbols for players who have at least 31 Prayer, making a holy symbol. Players with Saradomin's holy book and at least 50 Prayer can bless their own symbols at a cost of 40 Prayer points each.
| Crafting level||16|
|Requires a holy mould|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
- Even though it's called holy symbol or Saradomin symbol, like in the Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks, its real name is unstrung symbol.
- At one time, the silver stalls in Ardougne and Keldagrim bought unstrung symbols for 140 coins and 160 coins, respectively, if none were in stock.