The dragonstone amulet is made by using a gold bar, a cut dragonstone, and an amulet mould on a furnace. It requires a Crafting level of 80 and grants 150 experience when made. The unstrung amulet must first be strung before wearing or enchanting by using either a ball of wool or casting the String Jewellery spell. Stringing provides 4 Crafting experience.
The dragonstone amulet can be enchanted into an amulet of glory through the use of the Enchant Level 5 Jewellery spell, requiring level 68 Magic, a cosmic rune, 15 earth runes and 15 water runes.
Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim does not buy or sell dragonstone rings, necklaces, or amulets.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items now have higher Grand Exchange purchase limits:
- Dragonstone jewellery increased to 500 every four hours.
- In RuneScape Classic, the Amulet of glory itself was called "Dragonstone amulet".
- When enchanting the amulet it appears to be yellow, not the usual purple.
- Before 21 January 2014, this item was called dragonstone ammy.
- After the quest Gunnar's Ground, you can engrave Dororan's dragonstone amulet if you have 72 Crafting.