Unblessed symbols are made using a ball of wool with an unstrung symbol.
Players with a Prayer level of 31 or higher can have their unblessed holy symbols blessed by Brother Jered in the Edgeville Monastery, turning them into holy symbols.
A player with a Prayer level of 50 or higher can bless a symbol themselves by using a completed Saradomin's book of wisdom or Guthix's book of balance at the expense of 40 prayer points. God books are obtained after the Horror from the Deep quest and are dedicated to one god; it is possible to have more than one god book. Unblessed symbols can be worn, but offer no stat bonuses.
Unblessed holy symbols cannot be used in conjunction with the Prayer book to cure poison, it must be blessed for its poison-curing effects.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 September 2014 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to stall damage by enchanting unblessed holy/unholy symbols or lighting celebration candles.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- Scorpius will now bless any unholy symbols you have in one go and Brother Jered will do the same for holy symbols.