Radiant alchemist's amulet
|Radiant alchemist's amulet|
|Release||17 May 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Backpack||Wear, Rub, Use, High alchemy, Destroy, Examine|
|Equipped||Remove, Rub, High alchemy, Examine|
|On death||Always lost|
|A resplendent amulet that provides its owner with gold.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The radiant alchemist's amulet is an item obtained by combining and converting ten alchemist's amulet fragments, which were available on the Squeal of Fortune for the weekend of 17 May 2013. The pre-assembled amulet was also available on Treasure Hunter from 9 to 19 January 2015.
Conversion to create the amulet produces a number of coins based not only on the ten fragments but on a bonus amount proportional to the player's total level. Application of a transmutation tablet will double the coin reward. The RuneScape original release article on the update speaks of up to 5.4 million coins with the tablet but slightly more than this is possible. Note that the amount of money gained is based on your total level, if you are not maxed you should expect significantly less money from the amulet.
A maximum of 2,723,995 coins could be earned for converting this amulet, with at the time a maximum total level of 2496. This amount was doubled with a tablet.
The daily special properties of the amulet include:
- 15 rune-less High Level Alchemy spells (like the Explorer's ring 4, this will also include 65 Magic experience)
- 1 Teleport a day to the Grand Exchange (activated by rubbing)
Note, however, that there is no benefit to owning more than one Radiant alchemist's amulet. They will all share the same daily counter for the teleport and high alchemy spells.
If fewer than ten fragments are converted, a shining alchemist's amulet is generated. This has none of the special properties of the radiant amulet.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
21 March 2022 (
- The number of daily High-Level Alchemy charges for the amulet has been increased back from 8 to 15.
- patch 7 June 2021 (Update):
7 June 2021:
- The number of daily High-Level Alchemy charges for the amulet has been reduced from 15 to 8.
- patch 5 June 2017 (Update):
- Diango now keeps the Alchemist's Amulet if it's destroyed by the Player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the destroy message does not state so, Diango asks a return fee of 1,000 coins when retrieving it.
- If a player dies while wearing the amulet or having it in their inventory, it will be converted to 700 coins. It can then be retrieved like other special items from Diango in Draynor or Ianto in Prifddinas.
- If High Level Alchemy is cast from your spellbook while the amulet is in your inventory, it will not use runes (so long as the amulet has high-alch charges left).