Christmas pudding amulet
|Christmas pudding amulet|
|Release||19 December 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can only reclaim it from Diango if you have no Christmas pudding amulets.|
|Provides a delicious XP boost.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The christmas pudding amulet is a reward from combining the blue, green, red and white Christmas presents obtained from the Squeal of Fortune or killing and skilling throughout Runescape. It gives 68,825 bonus experience before it is completely depleted.
When worn it gives the player a 100% XP boost for as long as it holds charge.
As stated upon combining the presents in-game, obtaining a second amulet will not provide you with bonus experience if this has already been exhausted from the first amulet.
It is one of the few items that can be taken into Daemonheim and used while Dungeoneering.
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Ancient relic (Smashing Relics)||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 March 2020 (Update):.
- Christmas Pudding Amulet has had its 'Destroy' option altered to be more consistent.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like the Pumpkin amulet and the Mad necklace before it, if the Christmas pudding amulet only has a small % remaining, it will still completely double a large amount of experience gained at once, such as when completing a dungeon or health checking a tree.
- The Christmas pudding amulet does not stack with the Penance horn.
- Unlike other Amulets, the Christmas pudding amulet can be seen through Ghostly Robes.
Tradeable Christmas Gifts