The christmas pudding amulet is a reward from combining the blue, green, red and white Christmas presents obtained from the Squeal of Fortune or killing and skilling throughout Runescape. It gives 68,825 bonus experience before it is completely depleted.
When worn it gives the player a 100% XP boost for as long as it holds charge.
As stated upon combining the presents in-game, obtaining a second amulet will not provide you with bonus experience if this has already been exhausted from the first amulet.
It is one of the few items that can be taken into Daemonheim and used while Dungeoneering.
A cosmetic version was once again made obtainable during the Smashing Relics promotion from 17 January to 21 January 2019 and 2020 Christmas event as a prize from the cracker.
- OR = 5
- + = 15
- + + =
- + + + =
- + + + + =
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 March 2020 (Update):.
- Christmas Pudding Amulet has had its 'Destroy' option altered to be more consistent.
- patch 22 October 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer get multiple cosmetic versions of the christmas pudding amulet.
- patch 21 January 2013 (Update):
- Players no longer lose any extra pudding amulets they take into Dungeoneering with them.
- Like the Pumpkin amulet and the Mad necklace before it, if the Christmas pudding amulet only has a small % remaining, it will still completely double a large amount of experience gained at once, such as when completing a dungeon or health checking a tree.
- The Christmas pudding amulet does not stack with the Penance horn.
- Unlike other Amulets, the Christmas pudding amulet can be seen through Ghostly Robes.