Desert amulet 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Desert amulet 4|
|Release||21 January 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from the Golem in Uzer.|
|Backpack||Wear, Teleport, Make glass, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|A heart-shaped amulet containing what looks like sand.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The desert amulet 4 is an amulet earned by completing all of the Desert achievements, including the elite achievements. It is received by talking to the clay golem.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Reward||When worn||When operated||At all times|
|Desert amulet 1||
|Desert amulet 2||
|Desert amulet 3||
|Desert amulet 4||
Comparison with other neckwear[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- ninja 28 August 2018 (Update):
- The Desert Amulet 4 now has the ability to teleport the player to the Ruins of Uzer.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Desert Amulet 4 is now reclaimable if you have 2 or more of the desert amulets keepsaked. Talking to the Clay Golem provide the replacement.
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Players can now reclaim a Desert amulet 4 if they already have one keepsaked.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The amulet's teleport is virtually identical to the Tornado emote purchased from the Loyalty Programme Shop, with the only difference being the tornado itself is changed from brown to tan.
- With combat stats equal to the Dragon Rider amulet with 7 less prayer bonus, the Desert amulet 4 becomes a free, reliable and easily replaceable amulet for high risk situations. It also provides a quick and efficient emergency teleport when assigned to the ability bar.
|Fremennik sea boots|