|Release||9 January 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Backpack||Get coins, Wear, Rub, Use, High alchemy, Destroy, Examine|
|Equipped||Remove, Get coins, Rub, High alchemy, Examine|
|On death||Always lost|
|A charged luminous alchemist's amulet.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The luminous alchemist's amulet (charged) is made by combining a brilliant alchemist's amulet (charged) with a radiant alchemist's amulet. This combines and improves the effects of the two amulets and shares the same charges as the brilliant alchemist's amulet (charged).
Additionally using a brilliant alchemist's amulet fragment on the amulet will add 15 charges. It is possible to create a second luminous alchemist's amulet, but doing so will not grant any additional charges or benefits.
It carries the following daily right click abilities:
- Get coins: A daily cash reward of 50,000 coins with a rare chance of 1,000,000 coins. Uses a charge.
- Rub: A daily teleport to the entrance of the Grand Exchange in Varrock. Members only.
- High alchemy: Can be used twenty times per day. This does not use a charge. Similar in function to an explorer's ring 4.
If lost or destroyed it can be reclaimed from Diango for free and will retain its charges.
Once all charges have been depleted, the amulet's "get coins" option stops yielding coins. However, the daily high alchemies and Grand Exchange teleports are retained.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 March 2022 (Update):
- The Luminous Alchemist's Amulet now allows for 20 free High Alchemy uses per day even when using its interface.
- patch 7 June 2021 (Update):
- You now receive coins after using Alchemy when borrowed power is set to High-alchemy and the Alchemist's amulet is in the Backpack.
- The High-alchemy charges were reduced from 20 per day to 10 per day if using the interface, but 20 if casting alchemy by dragging the item to the coin pouch.
- patch 5 June 2017 (Update):
- Diango now keeps the Alchemist's Amulet if it's destroyed by the Player.