The Luminous alchemist's amulet (charged) is made by combining a Brilliant alchemist's amulet (charged) with a Radiant alchemist's amulet. This combines and improves the effects of the two amulets and shares the same charges as the Brilliant alchemist's amulet (charged).
Additionally using a brilliant alchemist's amulet fragment on the amulet will add 15 charges. It is possible to create a second Luminous alchemist's amulet, but doing so will not grant any additional charges or benefits.
It carries the following daily right click abilities:
- High Alchemy - 20 times per day. This does not use a charge. Similar in function to an Explorer's Ring 4.
- Get Coins - a once per day Cash bag of 50,000 coins with a rare chance of 1,000,000 coins (uses a charge)
- Rub - once per day Teleport to the entrance of the Grand Exchange in Varrock. (Members Only)
If lost or destroyed it can be reclaimed from Diango for free and will retain its charges.
Once all charges have been depleted it becomes (uncharged) and loses its "Get Coins" option. However the daily High Alchemy and "Rub" Grand Exchange Teleport is retained.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 5 June 2017 (Update):
- Diango now keeps the Alchemist's Amulet if it's destroyed by the Player.