The pumpkin amulet is an item won in the Squeal of Fortune. It gives a player 2x experience in any skill whilst wearing, up to 68,800. It starts with 100% charge, going down as the bonus experience is being used up. During the Scary Bonus XP weekend, the amulet stacked with the weekends boost, providing a total of 3x the experience. This held true for clan rings as well; it didn't stack with any other bonuses. The amulet could be taken in to Daemonheim. Once depleted, it became a purely cosmetic item.
After the Bonus experience update, the pumpkin amulet, if not already depleted, now possesses a "Give xp" option. When used, the amulet provides the player with all the experience the amulet contains in any chosen skill
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- The obsolete 'check charges' option the on cosmetic pumpkin amulets has been removed.
- ninja 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The pumpkin amulet can now be added to a keepsake box.
- patch 22 October 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer get multiple cosmetic versions of the pumpkin amulet.
- The necklace has an evil chuckle which can be heard when equipping the item.
- This item was originally under the Uncommon slot on the Squeal of Fortune. It was moved to the rare slot the day after the Scary Bonus Xp weekend finished.
- Like the Mad necklace, if the Pumpkin amulet only has a small % remaining, it will still completely double a large amount of experience gained at once, such as when completing a dungeon.