An unstrung sapphire amulet is the unstrung version of the regular sapphire amulet. It is made by using a gold bar on a furnace, while having a cut sapphire and an amulet mould in the inventory.
Level 24 Crafting is required to make one, and crafting this item grants 65 experience. Stringing this item using a ball of wool gives 4 experience.
After it is strung, it can be turned into an Amulet of magic, by using Enchant Sapphire which requires 1 cosmic rune and 1 water rune, along with level 7 Magic and yields 17.5 experience. This is the highest level item that can be made with a sapphire.
Sapphire amulet (unstrung)
|65 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||823|
| Crafting level||24|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 September 2016 (Update):
- The following items have been graphically updated:
- Gold to onyx rings and ring of slaying - regular, imbued & enchanted
- Brass, gold to dragonstone necklaces - regular & enchanted
- Gold to hydrix bracelets: regular & enchanted
- Gold to dragonstone amulets - regular & enchanted