Desert amulet 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Desert amulet 3|
|Release||21 January 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from Hakeem the Mayor in Pollnivneach.|
|Backpack||Wear, Nardah teleport, Make glass, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|A heart-shaped amulet containing what looks like sand.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The desert amulet 3 is an amulet received by completing the easy, medium and hard Desert achievements, and is given to the player by Hakeem the Mayor in Pollnivneach, who will also replace the amulet if lost, provided that desert amulet 4 hasn't been unlocked yet.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Reward||When worn||When operated||At all times|
|Desert amulet 1||
|Desert amulet 2||
|Desert amulet 3||
|Desert amulet 4||
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 7 November 2022 (Update):
- Automatically picking phoenix feathers from the Desert Phoenix will no longer require the completion of Hard Desert achievements.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Desert Amulet 3 is now reclaimable if you have 2 or more of the desert amulets keepsaked. Talking to Hakeem the Mayor will provide the replacement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The amulet's teleport looks similar to the tornado emote purchased from the Loyalty Rewards programme.
|Fremennik sea boots|