The amulet of the forsaken is a potential reward from Barrows. Wearing it improves the set effects of the six original Barrows equipment sets. The effect does not work with golden Barrows equipment.
The amulet degrades to a broken state over 100,000 charges of combat. It can be repaired by a repair NPC for 500,000 coins, or cheaper on an armour stand.
With the introduction of Archaeology, the amulet can be combined with the lock of hair relic component to create the Dharok's Memento relic.
The base repair cost of the Amulet of the forsaken when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
Alternatively, it can be repaired on an armour stand in a player-owned house, or a whetstone device anywhere. This provides a discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
Comparison with other neckwear[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Updated the quick chat message for the Amulet of the Forsaken.
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Amulet of the Forsaken can now be repaired into the new version, allowing it to to be traded again.
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- The death costs of augmented and patched versions of ancient armour, upgraded dragon weaponry and the forsaken amulet have been updated.
- update 11 March 2019 (Update):
- Previously a reward from Bounty Hunter, the Amulet of the Forsaken is now a super rare drop from the barrows reward chest.
- With the release of Archaeology on 30 March 2020, the price of the amulet of the forsaken experienced a ninety-fold price increase from around 400,000 coins on the day of the skill's release to nearly 36,400,000 coins at its peak price, several months later. This was due to its new use as a relic component for the Dharok's Memento relic, which is used to unlock the relic power Berserker's Fury.