Mahogany fancy dress box
|Mahogany fancy dress box|
|Build name||Mahogany fancy dress box|
|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|Hotspot||Fancy dress box space|
|Examine||A ready-to-assemble mahogany fancy dress box|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
The mahogany fancy dress box (previously known as Mahogany costume box or Mahogany cos box in the Grand Exchange and task system) is a piece of furniture that can be built in the Costume room of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. Costume boxes are used to store costumes or fancy dresses from random events.
The mahogany costume box is used to store all types of costumes. Building this costume box requires at least 80 Construction and 2 mahogany planks. Assuming the planks are bought from the Grand Exchange, they will cost about 3,732 to make.
Costume boxes can be flatpacked, and bought from the Grand Exchange. Building a flatpacked costume box does not require the actual Construction level.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 June 2019 (Update):
- POH storage units in the costume room now display a gold border on sets that you are holding the required items to deposit into.
- ninja 1 April 2019 (Update):
- Orokami masks can now be stored in the POH costume room's fancy dress box.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item used to have 2 different names (Mahogany costume box, Mahogany cos box) before it was changed to the current one.
|Treasure chest space (Treasure chest)|
|Armour case space (Armour case)|
|Magic wardrobe space (Magic wardrobe)|
|Cape rack space (Cape rack)|
|Toy box space (Toy box)|
|Fancy dress box space (Fancy dress box)|