Armour cases[edit | edit source]
|Image||Type||Level||Materials required||Details||Flatpack GE price|
|Oak armour case||46||3 oak planks||2 sets of armour||14 coins (update)|
|Teak armour case||64||3 teak planks||4 sets of armour||22 coins (update)|
|Mahogany armour case||82||3 mahogany planks||All armours (110) of this type||529 coins (update)|
Armours[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 17 June 2019 (Update):
- POH storage units in the costume room now display a gold border on sets that you are holding the required items to deposit into.
- patch 11 February 2019 (Update):
- Depositing full superior death lotus to the PoH Armour case via the bank will will no longer delete the boots & gloves when reclaiming.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- Players can no longer obtain more than one set of the black ibis outfit using a POH.
- patch 12 February 2018 (Update):
- ninja 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The Golden Akrisae armour set can now be stored within the armour case in player-owned houses.
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Melee, magic and ranged five-piece Ports armour sets can now be added to the PoH armour case. If a three-piece set was previously stored in the armour case, then only the helm, body and legs will be given on first withdrawal.
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- Superior void knight gloves can now be added to a player-owned house armour case in a separate slot. The superior set still requires the gloves to be stored together.
- ninja 11 April 2016 (Update):
- Fully repaired golden Barrows armour can now be stored in a player-owned house costume room armour case. This option is only visible for eligible players.
- patch 27 July 2015 (Update):
- Players can now store Tuska warpriest armour in the armour case in a player-owned house.
- patch 18 May 2015 (Update):
- All tiers of Warpriest armour can now be deposited into the armour case in a player-owned house.
- Players can now use the ghost hunter backpack on their armour case to store the set.
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- The icon for the mourner gear in the Player-Owned House armour case has been updated.
- patch 24 July 2012 (Update):
- The Fishing Outfit is now stored in the armour case of a Player-Owned House.
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):
- A typo on the Herblore Habitat camouflage gear has been fixed in players' costume rooms.
|Treasure chest space (Treasure chest)|
|Armour case space (Armour case)|
|Magic wardrobe space (Magic wardrobe)|
|Cape rack space (Cape rack)|
|Toy box space (Toy box)|
|Fancy dress box space (Fancy dress box)|