|Release||8 July 2019 (Update)|
|Destroy||Empty: You can reclaim another by talking to the ancient Zygomite elder.|
Filled: You can't destroy this item while it has herbs in it.
|Backpack||Fill, Empty, Inspect, Destroy|
|A bag that can hold 50 of each grimy herb.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The herb bag is a reward from the Herby Werby weekly Distraction and Diversion. It can be bought for 200 spirit points from the reward shop. It can store 50 of each normal grimy herb. The bag can be upgraded further to hold an extra 50 of each grimy herb (for a total of 100), by purchasing the herb bag upgrade for a further 200 spirit points.
The bag can only hold un-noted herbs.
While the herb bag is in the inventory, any grimy herbs that are picked up by the player will be stored inside the bag automatically. When the Herbicide option to auto-collect herbs is turned on, they'll go straight to the herb bag instead of the inventory.
The herb bag will also automatically store any grimy herbs harvested from herb patches, with a couple of exceptions:
- Any extra herbs gained due to the effects of a juju farming potion or any of the Greenfingers auras will be placed in the inventory.
- If a player is wearing the master farmer outfit, the outfit's herb-cleaning effect will take precedence over the herb bag and the player will receive clean herbs in their inventory. The clean herbs can be used on a tool leprechaun to note them.
Should a player lose a filled herb bag, a new one can be claimed from the Ancient Zygomite elder. The new herb bag will still be holding all the herbs from when the player died. This makes the bag very useful for farming herbs at the Wilderness herb patch.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Bag of Herbs ( 10) – Purchase the herb bag and the herb bag upgrade from the Herby Werby reward shop.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 May 2020 (Update):
- When the Herbicide option to auto-collect herbs is turned on, they'll go straight to the Herb Bag instead of the Backpack.
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- The Herb bag gives now shows correct information when examined.