Yaktwee Swinmari Cianta
|Yaktwee Swinmari Cianta|
|Release date||12 October 2010 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Southwest of Gnome Stronghold's main gate|
|Sells items||Yaktwee's Invizzy Critters Stall|
|Examine||A gnome mage and hunter with a somewhat enthusiastic swagger.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Yaktwee Swinmari Cianta is a gnome involved with the charm sprites hunting area that lets players obtain Summoning charms. He is located southwest of the Gnome Stronghold's main entrance. He owns and runs the store, Yaktwee's Invizzy Critters Stall. He was sent to control the 'imminent threat' after Edina discovered it, but, along with Pikkupstix, Yaktwee figured out the disruption in the neverberry bushes was caused by charm sprites and he began hunting them.
By speaking to him, players can buy a Yaktwee stick and a Sprite lure for 2,000 coins each, both of which are necessary to catch the sprites. They can also store their stick, lure and a small supply of charm slices by a right-click option or through conversation.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- Yaktwee storage will now display stored items in full colour and no items as transparent, as well as always display 0 if there are no items in either your Backpack or Storage.
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Whilst in use, Elnock, Yaktwee and the Polypore Dungeon Merchant's item storage now lock the Backpack interface.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He was one of the first four gnomes to have had their chathead updated before the large graphical update to gnomes in February 2011, the other three being Laidee Gnonock, Hazelmere and Elnock Inquisitor.
- When the gnomes underwent an appearance update, Yaktwee's appearance stayed the same. This has been fixed.
- Before the update on 24 April 2013, he was unable to store any items.