Elnock Inquisitor is a gnome whom players need to speak to in order to start the Impetuous Impulses minigame. He will also supply players with a butterfly net and 7 impling jars for free, to start them off. Players may also trade Elnock certain jarred implings in return for objects such as imp repellent, a magic butterfly net, a jar generator, or empty impling jars. If players lose any of the original equipment he gave them, they may reclaim it from him. He also runs Elnock's Backup Supply, a store that sells ten impling jars a day for one coin each. Since the update on 22 February 2010 you can store imp repellent, a butterfly net (or magic net) and a maximum of 127 impling jars.
Elnock's Equipment storage.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Elnock will now remember that he's taken your butterfly/magic butterfly net when exchanging with him.
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Whilst in use, Elnock, Yaktwee and the Polypore Dungeon Merchant's item storage now lock the Backpack interface.
- Elnock was among the first gnomes to have an updated chathead before the graphical update of 9 February 2011.
- The icon for exchanging empty impling jars looks a bit like a ninja impling.
- Fairy Aeryka apparently thinks his name is "Egg-nog".