Spirit gem bag
|Spirit gem bag|
|Release||17 October 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy another from Stanely Limelight's shop if you destroy this one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A bag for storing unactivated spirit gems.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The spirit gem bag is an item purchasable for 360 thaler from Stanley Limelight Traders. It can hold up to 60 of each (unused) spirit gem, similar to the function of the gem bag upgrade. The Spirit gem bag will automatically add a new spirit gem when picking up the drop from the floor or by a legendary pet.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Spirit Gem Bag will now automatically add a new spirit gem when picking up the drop from the floor. This feature will not work if area loot is enabled.
- ninja 24 October 2016 (Update):
- The spirit gem bag is now kept on death (outside of the Wilderness).
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
- A spirit gem bag has been added to the thaler shop for 360 thaler, allowing players to store up to 60 of each unused spirit gem.
|Pouch holding (removed)|