Natural pet house
|Natural pet house|
|Build name||Natural pet house|
|Release||18 August 2009 (Update)|
|Examine||A natural pet house that can house thirty pets.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
A natural pet house is the highest level of pet house able to be constructed in the Menagerie of a player-owned house, tied with the Consecrated pet house and Desecrated pet house. It can hold up to 30 adult pets provided a Mahogany pet feeder is also present. If only a Oak pet feeder or Teak pet feeder is present, then the Natural pet house will only be able to store 3 or 6 pets respectively. If no pet feeder is present, no pets can be stored in the pet house.
The Natural pet house is built by upgrading an existing Mahogany pet house with 4 Mahogany planks, 1 Magic stone, and level 92 Construction. This is done by using the right-click "Upgrade" option while in Building mode. Thus, the total materials to make this pet house are 4 Oak planks, 4 Teak planks, 8 Mahogany planks, and 1 Magic stone if building it from scratch.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- The Natural pet house now correctly displays that it it can store 30 pets instead of 25 when examined.
- ninja 6 November 2017 (Update):
- The highest tier of Menagerie pet houses now have 30 slots, up from 25.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It seems to be aligned with Guthix, as it is composed of mushrooms and other natural materials, the consecrated pet house seems aligned with Saradomin, and the desecrated pet house with Zamorak.
- It used to hold 10 pets, however, it was later expanded to 15 pets on 23 March 2010. This was further expanded to 25 pets on 27 May 2014. It was expanded even further to 30 pets on 6 November 2017.
|Pet house space (Pet house)|
|Pet feeder space (Pet feeder)|
|Habitat space (Habitat)|