Satchels are dropped by monsters created during the Creature Creation minigame. The creatures created drop different satchels. Satchels are worn in the shield slot, give no combat bonuses, and enhance the beckon emote.
When full, the food contained heal a total of up to 1449 life points, but the food must be first emptied out of the satchel (cannot be done while equipped), and takes five bites to consume.
Known satchels are:
- Black satchel (dropped by Swordchick)
- Gold satchel (dropped by Jubster)
- Green satchel (dropped by Unicow)
- Plain satchel (dropped by Frogeel)
- Red satchel (dropped by Spidine)
- Rune satchel (dropped by Newtroost)
It is possible to store 3 food items in a satchel (1 of each):
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- The Tower of Life satchels (all colours) can now be equipped directly from the bank.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Mort Myre Swamp, any food stored in the Satchel can still be rotted by ghasts if the player doesn't have a Silver sickle (b) and druid pouches or equivalent protection.
- Satchels do not stack, even in banks, because the information regarding the contents is stored on the item, rather than the player; this was the first item released that functioned this way.
- While they could be traded for a short time after the quest was released, with the introduction of the Grand Exchange, Satchels became untradeable.
|Tower of Life|