Expert skillcape shard bag
|Expert skillcape shard bag|
|Release||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this bag, you will lose all the shards inside. You can reclaim the bag from Diango.|
|Backpack||Check shards, Withdraw shards, Fill, Destroy|
|In bank||Fill, Withdraw shards|
|On death||Always kept|
|A bag that can hold shards to be used to create expert skillcapes.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The expert skillcape shard bag is a bag where one can store all their skill shards. Those shards are used to make Expert Skillcapes. This was added with the addition of the second batch of Prifddinas in the Patch Notes. It is automatically placed in Diango's item retrieval interface at log in and is therefore also accessible from the toy box in the player's player-owned house or the item retrieval interface in the bank.
As long as the player has the bag, even if it's in the bank, all skill shards obtained will automatically be placed inside with the message: "You found a shard emanating magical energy as you were training. It has been added to your shard bag."
However, if the player stores the bag in their player-owned house toy box (5th tab - skill sets), shards in the bag appear to be unnoticed by the game and the player is issued "replacement" shards.
Invention is not included in any of the four types of skill and does not have a shard.
Right-click options[edit | edit source]
- Check shards - opens interface
- Withdraw shards - opens submenu
- 1. Gatherer's
- 2. Combatant's
- 3. Artisan's
- 4. Support
- Fill - Places shards in inventory into bag
- Use - Use on Toy box to store
- Destroy - BEWARE: you will lose all the shards inside. You can reclaim the bag from Diango.
- Examine - A bag that can hold shards to be used to create expert skillcapes.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Players can now claim a shard bag from Diango which can be used to store expert skillcape shards.